Monday, January 23, 2012

MCHD Paperwork

I have been working on finishing up all the paperwork for licensing the future ice cream truck. I am attempting to get organized and really pushing myself to realize this idea. I'm not necessarily the most organized person, so this has been a challenge. However, I am glad to find I am still as excited about where this is heading as I was when I first started down this path.

Bring it on Multnomah County Health Department! I will fill out all of your paperwork!

On another note, I have been making sure I make more time to work on the true focus of this whole deal: ice cream. Today has been a day of sifting through recipes that might lend themselves to my pages of crazy flavor ideas. "No Reservations" on Netflix has been a good soundtrack so far.

Tomorrow I buy some pears, coconut milk and a few additional ingredients, and then I experiment.

Oh yeah, don't forget to check out the fundraiser on IndieGoGo!




No comments:

Post a Comment